Monday, March 9, 2009

trying to be what you want me to be, i can't catch up

I got twitter yesterday. A weird concept, but Obama uses it so I guess it's worth a try. I don't enjoy the idea of being stalked however, so I won't be [twitting?] that often. I also need to personalize my blogspot.

So I was thinking of buying some AA stuff. Cotton Spandex Jersey High-Waist Skirt in Navy, Cotton Canvas LA-Z Girl Side Pocket Bag in Sangria, except the sangria is more magenta coloured. I already own so many bags though, and considering my lack of income, it might be a problem. Oh well. I can't wait for March Break. Then I'll have my job again afterwards.

I should get started on my french. What was an interesting trip I took in the past? Hmm, this is gonna take a while... I also have to study for computer science. How on earth does one study for that?

Even without the loss of one hour due to day light savings, there would still be too much to do, and not enough time.

xoxo